Monday, September 29, 2014

[SgFreecycle] Wanted: 2 Badminton rackets

 

Hi all.

I would like to have 2 badminton rackets in good working condition. As long as the strings are firm and hard, I don't mind if it's not a branded one OR those heavier rackets by Yonex/ W/other brands, I would really like to have it if you don't use much! 

Why I want it is because a few years ago I one bought one Yonex badminton Racket (i still rmb it's muscle power series either 35/37, which i quite a good one) form sportsworld.  

It's was the first one I bought for over $70 dollars, it was one of my treasure. I never thought that I will lost it in public transport, I tried to find it but to no avail... D: since then, I didn't dare to buy such expensive rackets.


I personally have one racket, but I need two more to play together with my family. So trying to ask if anyone here have rackets that are not bad and not in use. Hope to hear from you soon.


Finally, Thanks in advance and have a nice and healthy day. :)


Cheers.


 

__._,_.___

Posted by: zhenqi@live.com.sg
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___