Thursday, August 28, 2014

[SgFreecycle] TAKEN: Travel cot/Portacot - Taman Jurong

 

Item collected today. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Aug 2014, at 10:21 pm, "Alison alisonparker@yahoo.com.au [SgFreecycle]" <SgFreecycle-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

> Hi all,
>
> Used navy blue travel cot / portacot up for offer. Got it off Freecycle a few wks ago for my son when I was back in SG. Now that I'm back in Sydney, it's time to return it back to the Freecycle community. Colour is a little faded but fully functional. Comes with the carry bag.
>
> Pick up from my parents' place at Taman Jurong. Flexible pick up time.
>
> Regards,
> Alison
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alison <alisonparker@yahoo.com.au>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___