Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[SgFreecycle] RE-OFFER: Used Peep Toe Wedge Heels (Size 41) - AMK St 31

 

Sorry, have accidently deleted one the requestor email, please email me again if you are still interested.

--- In SgFreecycle@yahoogroups.com, "sonnypat" <yingjia2803-recycle@...> wrote:
>
> Dear ALL
>
> I have 2 pairs of peep toe wedge heels (Size 41) bought at Cotton On Stores(Rubi Stores) months ago, bought the wrong size. I have worn once but it is too big for me.
>
> 1. Colour: Black (Wore once)
> 2. Colour: Blue with white pokka dot (never wear b4)
>
> If you are interested, you may go down to Cotton On to try out the size.
>
> http://www.cottonon.com/sg/find-a-store
>
> A sample picture of an ideal how it looks like (dont have time to take picture) under photo album: Yingjia-Recycle (subject to moderator's approval)
>
>
> I will randomly select from the list of responders who can collect it at my convenience. My used items are NOT Meant FOR FUSSY PEOPLE. Will only reponse to the sucessful member to confirm the date and time.
>
> WEEKDAY (MON - FRI) - After 8pm
> (NO other timing will be available due to my working schedule)
>
> Please reply to my email & state:
> • DATE and TIME of collection
> • Your contact number
>
> ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= =========
> Please DO NOT CHANGE the Collection Date / Time once we have fixed it
> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
>
> To be fair to other responders, the item will be passed down to the next responder in line if you cannot make it on your appointed date / time.
>
> ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= =========
>
> Place of collection:
> ONLY @ Blk 317 AMK Street 31 (Unit no will be provided upon confirmation) . Please come up directly to my unit for collection.
>
> Thanks
> Patricia
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___