Wednesday, February 27, 2013

[SgFreecycle] Reoffer: Old but unused assessment books.

 

Hi all,

Here are some old but unused assessment books that I have:

1. Pri 5 Science: Higher Order Thinking Skills (Part A and B) - 2 Books
2. Pri 6 Science: 100% Science Process Skills (Book 2 only) - 6 Books
3. Sec 2 Maths - 1 Book
4. "O" Level Maths "D" - 3 Books
5. "O" Level Maths "A" - 3 Books
6. "O" Physics - 3 Books
7. "O" Chemistry - 2 Books.

Please let me know the books you are interested so that I can reserved them for you.

Chinatown Food Centre, Smith Street:
Weekdays - from 10am to 6pm.
Weekends - to confirm with me so that I can come and wait for you.

Thanks and just reply via email.

Happy recycling!
Lai Han Teck Nehemiah

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___