Thursday, February 28, 2013

[cardifffreecycle] Wanted: brown hair dye / rollers/curler for my hot date! Whitchurch

 

Hi all, I have a hot date on Saturday but I can't afford to go all out to make the impression id like to. We have seen eachother a few times but this is a proper dressy occasion. I was wondering if anyone has any brown hair dye they no longer want? My grey is coming through and I don't want to look like an old witch lol!

Also I would love to curl my hair and I've tried rag rolling but I just can't seem to get it right (it goes curly but I look like I've been electrocuted and dragged through a hedge backwards lol). If anyone has any heated rollers, or even normal big rollers or a curling wand thing I would really really appreciate it.

Thanks so much or reading

Becky

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___