Wednesday, February 27, 2013

[SgFreecycle] Wanted: Hamster Cage

 

Hi Freecyclers

I would really appreciate it if someone would pass me their unused hamster cage.

A couple of days ago, I found a hamster among my plants outside my unit. It must have run away from one of my neighbours. I have not yet been able to locate the owner.

In the meantime, the poor little thing has been living in a plastic container :( I don't have anything else suitable for it, so if you have a hamster cage that you do not use, would you please let me know? I live in Hougang, so it would be great if anyone in the neighbouring areas has one to offer.

Thank you and Best Regards
Regina


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___