Wednesday, February 27, 2013

[cardifffreecycle] Wanted: Car Boot Items and paste table. Whitchurch

 

Hi all,

In an attempt to teach my lad to look after his belongings and to show him that money doesn't magically appear from the sky, I am braving the cold weather and doing a carboot on Saturday. He has smashed the screen on his mobile so I have told him he needs to earn the cash to pay for it to be fixed He has sorted out a few bits of junk from his room that he no longer wants but I was wondering if anyone might have any more bits to top up his 'stock' - I have to pay £7 to get in so it would be nice if he actually made enough to fix his phone.

Also my paste table that I used to do car boots with seems to have died (it's drooping massively in the middle!) I think it might make 1 more boot sale but if anyone has a spare I'd be grateful of something more stable!

Thank you for reading, Rebecca.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___