Friday, July 29, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] wanted: Waterproof trousers (cardiff bay)

 

Hello cardiff freecycle,

I was wondering if anyone had any spare waterproof trousers that are no longer needed. I am a size 10 or childs size as im small. I am about to start my first full time job and will be getting the train and cycling to work in newport.
so if anyone has a pair that they can offer me as soon as possible that would be fantastic.
Thank you for reading
Beth

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___