Sunday, July 31, 2011

[SgFreecycle] OFFER: Women's clothes & Unisex beanie

 

Dear Freecyclers,

I am offering the following:

Beanie: pretty much unisex. Bought because I thought I was going to a wintery place for college, never worn because I ended up not doing so.

Black & white dress: Worn maybe once or twice, tucked away in my closet for 2 years. Please note that there is a small stain on the back of the right shoulder (probably from being tucked away in the closet) which may or may not come off with washing. I will be happy to take measurements if anyone is interested.

Colorful top: Bought a year ago, worn once. It needs to be worn with a tube bra or braless (if you're feeling adventurous), since the white knit part only just covers the nips. I will be happy to take measurements if anyone is interested.

Pictures available here under the album "Julianne's Freecyclings":
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SgFreecycle/photos/album/469553706/pic/list

In your email, please briefly explain to me what you are going to use the item for and how much you need it. I will give the item to the person I deem to be the most needy. Priority is also given to people who say they will Freecycle it again when they don't need it anymore :D

Thank you for looking and have a great day! :)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___