Sunday, September 29, 2013

Re: [SgFreecycle] Re: Recycling

 

Those who want to help needy can go salvation army buy 2nd hand stuff n help those in need.n that is a form of recycling too.

From: "davidcheongfc@yahoo.com" <davidcheongfc@yahoo.com>
To: SgFreecycle@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 29 September 2013, 13:00
Subject: [SgFreecycle] Re: Recycling
 
Totally agree on this.
Recently, I shared view that my focus is to help reduce and reuse items.
I buy at Cash Converters also as they sell pre -owned items to support recycling.
The needy and needful, I will help with things they need and request. 
It is not a stated priority and I prefer that those who make an effort to collect are those who will use the items or will pass to those who use.

Thanks
David Cheng

Sent from my android device.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___