Monday, July 25, 2016

Re: [SgFreecycle] should things be washed before throwing into recycling bin?

 

I usually soak the peanut butter jar using water I used to do other washing (saves water!).


After a few hours, I use an old sponge I keep for such a purpose and with a little washing liquid, clean it inside out. It works quite well. After drying it, I put it together with other recyclables.


Just my 2 cents. From Goh.

__._,_.___

Posted by: aiksai@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___