Wednesday, January 30, 2013

[SimplifyMe] Need Help - Smelly Linen Cabinet

 

I need help. When we remodeled our house the cabinets we store our towels, sheets, bedding, etc., in was also redesigned.

The upper cabinets are fine, but the cabinets below stink. There is a foul, musty odor in there I cannot sanitize away.

There is no water damage or anything else that can be seen that has seeped into the wood, but there is something there that gets into the fabric so that no one want it near them because of the smell.

I thought of throwing a dryer sheet in the cabinet, asking my husband about sealing the parts of the shelving and framing wood that are exposed or just stuffing everything into huge zippered bags.

I don't want to do any of those things; I just want the odor gone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Linda

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:


.

__,_._,___