Sunday, July 29, 2012

[SimplifyMe] Re: 10 Items you should be purchasing online.

 

Kathi,

Many stores now have scooters available. Walmart and many grocery stores have them, even smaller regional stores. Also, larger malls have at least manual wheelchairs and some have scooters.

You might want to ask a doctor for a possible scooter prescription.

I hope you keep your options open and get out as often as you want to. Good luck. -AJ.

--- In SimplfyMeWithTipsAndHints@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Weiss <hippiefairylover@...> wrote:
>
> I purchase most of the things I buy online.  Not to save money but because I'm handicapped and it is just too hard to go to a store and shop.  Just about the only store I go to is Target.  I go there because they have the little scooters that you can use to shop.  Otherwise it's online for me.  I even grocery shop online and have the food delivered.
>
>  
> Kathi
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:


.

__,_._,___