Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Re: [SimplifyMe] Re: 10 Items you should be purchasing online.

 

Here is a site that has organic foods that you can purchase on line and it is delivered free with a $75 purchase. You need to join the club but you get  $50 back with your first order.  I haven't tried it yet but I just may this winter when local farmer's markets are not so abundant in my neighborhood. 
JeanAt 04:22 PM 7/29/2012, you wrote:

 

Kathi
I too am handicapped, I would count it such a blessing to be able to do grocery shopping on line and have them delivered...I also live upstairs so this is one of the very hardest chores I have to do..I'm curious, which market you shop at that will deliver...Someone mentioned Von's.  I went there and opened an account with them and then they informed me they have discontinued delivery...Thank you for your response...Jeanne






 I'm handicapped and it is just too hard to go to a store and shop.   I even grocery shop online and have the food delivered.
 



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:


.

__,_._,___