Saturday, July 28, 2012

Re: [SimplifyMe] Re: 10 Items you should be purchasing online.

 

Wow well most food stores maybe all of them here have the electric scooters.  Didnt know any store didnt...think they might have to have something due to ADA now...

i wouldnt buy shavers online...they are free with drugstore deals or at walmart with coupons etc way too often...i have about 100-200 shavers here I got free over past few years.
 




From: Kathleen Weiss <hippiefairylover@yahoo.com>
To: "SimplfyMeWithTipsAndHints@yahoogroups.com" <SimplfyMeWithTipsAndHints@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:17 AM
Subject: [SimplifyMe] Re: 10 Items you should be purchasing online.

 
I purchase most of the things I buy online.  Not to save money but because I'm handicapped and it is just too hard to go to a store and shop.  Just about the only store I go to is Target.  I go there because they have the little scooters that you can use to shop.  Otherwise it's online for me.  I even grocery shop online and have the food delivered.
 
Kathi
Visit my blog at http://kathishippiehaven.blogspot.com/
Shop Etsy Buy Homemade http://hippiefairylover.etsy.com
One good thing about the music, when it hits you you feel no pain.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:


.

__,_._,___