Saturday, July 28, 2012

RE: [SimplifyMe] 10 Items you should be purchasing online.

 

My favourite online deal is the library!   I can download audiobooks onto the computer or my iPod (kids felt I needed an iPod – weird).   Best of all, I can downloads hundreds, if not thousands of books onto my Sony eReader for free  simply by using my library card online (well my tax dollars pay for it really).   How cool and wicked frugal is that?   Psst I have a blog too and talk about donating books and my love for eReaders   http://jennifer-organizeyourlife.blogspot.ca/ 

 

Jennifer

http://www.facebook.com/adventuresinorganizing.ca

 

From: SimplfyMeWithTipsAndHints@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SimplfyMeWithTipsAndHints@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jean C. Turley-Sinclair
Sent: July-27-12 10:44 PM
To: SimplfyMeWithTipsAndHints@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SimplifyMe] 10 Items you should be purchasing online.

 

 

I try to buy locally whenever I can as long as the price difference between local and on line is not too different.  I buy whole food vitamins and music CD's and other health food supplements from Amazon as long as it qualifies ffor super saver shipping.  I hate paying shipping costs.  Oh yes, I buy some products from mercola.com because I trust his products.
Jean  At 12:52 PM 7/26/2012, you wrote:

 

Hey everyone I just finished a new blog post about 10 items you should be purchasing online in order to save money.  What Items do you purchase online for cost savings?  Hope you enjoy my blog post, and feel free to leave a comment!

http://wickedfrugal.com/10-items-you-should-be-purchasing-online  


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2197 / Virus Database: 2437/5161 - Release Date: 07/28/12

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:


.

__,_._,___