Sunday, July 29, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] WANTED : Sofa bed / Bed settee (Caerphilly)

 

Hi all,

I'm currently a student nurse and am in need of a sofa bed or a bed settee. Being a student and going from a salary to a bursary aswell as being on my own I have had to learn to do without luxuries. If anybody has a bed settee or sofa bed gathering dust I would be most most grateful.

Many thanks for reading.

If you are able to help would I be able to be cheeky and ask you to include a picture (Its only so I can make sure I can fit it in my car!)

Thanks again,

Gemma x

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___