Friday, March 30, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] WANTED: plant pots/trays Grangetown

 

I'm hoping someone will have some small plant pots or some of those trays of (usually 6) pots joined together (like bedding plants usually come in) that I can have please. I'm also looking for some of those blue crate things that you tend to see mushrooms come in.

I'd really appreciate this please. I'm in Grangetown but can travel to pick up.

Thank you for reading!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___