Saturday, March 31, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] Offered: 2x Big green bags of toys - Canton

 

These are too good to bin and are the result of a good clear out of my kids' rooms. There's lots in the bags including a brand new vtech computer attachment and I would like this stuff to maybe go to a nursery or somewhere where the contents would be valued. My kids have had fun with these toys and I would like to know they are going to a good home :)
Lizzie
Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___