Saturday, March 31, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] WANTED: Office Furniture [Gabalfa])

 

Hey everyone

I'm currently off work ill and think I probably will be for some time. I want to work from home but I have no office furniture at all, I just need the usual things you would expect!

Also, I know it's a massive ask but if you were kind enough to offer me anything, if there was a chance you could possibly drop it off next to the North Star pub on North RoadI would be ever so grateful. I could collect but I'm struggling to walk at the moment so it would be a bit difficult.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Zoey

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___