Saturday, March 31, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] OFFERED: Linksys WAG200G-UK Wireless Router (Roath)

 

This is a Wireless-G ADSL Home Gateway router. I have the original box and driver CD, it is in excellent condition.

The issue is that it may be faulty - my parents used this for about 3 years but their internet connection was always patchy and dropped out every so often. The router may well be fine but changing it for a new one did do the trick. I suspect that this one is actually fine it is a matter of a setting, but I am not an expert so the change to a new one was an easy fix.

This item is only available for collection on Sunday 1 April between 1800 and 2100 from postcode CF24 3HF. Please do not reply if you cannot collect then, I find this the major issue with Freecycle.

Please send me an e-mail including your mobile number and I will text you to arrange collection.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___