Tuesday, August 25, 2020

[SgFreecycle] OFFER: Notebooks n envelops (Hong kah CC @ Bukit batok)

 

Notebooks A4 size (outdated dairies with lined pages x 5 books ( not used)

and envelops 15x9cm ( about 50 pcs ) Not used.

Please pick it up at Hong kah Cc. I will leave it there on Thursday 27 august from 9.30 am onwards. I will leave it in the shelves where all the recycling bags are. It's next to the recycling bin.

Thank you for recycling with me.

I have more envelops, but will bring more over next Thursday. Will post before I do that.

Cheers. God bless.

Check out the pictures at:
https://trashnothing.com/pics/031113779

__._,_.___

Posted by: "wk10384" <wk10384-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___