Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[SgFreecycle] Wanted: Baby Rocking Chair / Bouncer / Misc Prenatal Stuff

 

Hi:

My newborn will be due in Feb'12.. This will be my second child.

I would like to ask around if anyone has anything to offer such as preloved baby stuff - Bouncer / Rocking Chair.

My previous one for my elder daughter has been given away for freecycling.

Also, I will be glad to accept any unwanted prenatal stuff such as support pillow for pregnant womans / maternity pads / brand new disposable maternity panties.

Though a bit kiasu to start asking now.. but need to save whenever I can before i start buying...

Best Regards,
Tracey

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___