Tuesday, August 30, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] OFFER: Vax bits (Heath)

 

Hi there,

Well in my attic I have now found a dusty but otherwise intact Vax
hoover segment (my Multivax is now long gone). I think it's the water
holder for washing carpets but memory may not be serving me well here :(
I also have the water pipe. In a box I have come across a 'Vax power
plus' head as well as some other tools, both for wet and dry jobs. I
also have 2 packs of paper bags (5 in total). My old hoover was a
multivax machine so these bags are designed to fit that. This is
absolutely brilliant if you have the Multivax :) Collection only please.
Thanks for reading x

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___