Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] Offered - Girls Halloween Outfits - Nr Pontypridd

 

I have a few Halloween outfits here, nothing wrong with then, all in very good condition. I would like these to go for another little girl to have as much fun with as my girls have. NOT TO BE SOLD ON EBAY...GUMTREE OR BOOT SALE.

THey must go today please as I'm on a de-clutter mission before my son is due in a couple of days!!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___