Saturday, November 28, 2015

[SgFreecycle] P3 and P4 text books and assessment books

 

Dear All

I have pre loved P3 and P4 textbooks to bless
All books in great condition - assessment books usually not done

Please dont write to ask me for titles as I am in the midst of packing and renovations
Collect this weekend from Still Road area

Only for those who really need the books and will definitely collect them.
Not for people who says they want but MIA after.

If you are definitely collecting, please indicate date and time that you can collect, and phone number to contact
If you do not turn up on the time indicated, books will be passed on to the next in line. I do not have time to chase.

Sorry for being blunt here, but I have bad experience with the first email I sent you.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jo Lim <jowlim@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___