Sunday, November 29, 2015

[SgFreecycle] Offer : P3 Books (older editions) (Sengkang)

 

Dear All,

I have the following to offer : Pls note that they are of older editions, if I am not wrong..

1. My Pals are Here! Maths Pupils Book 3A & 3B (2nd Edition) (Marshal Cavendish)
2. Discover Maths Textbook 3A & 3B (EPB)
3. Mathematics in Action 3A & 3B (Longman)
4. My Pals are Here! Science Textbook 3A & 3B (unknown edition) (Published by Federal)
5. My Pals are Here! Health Education 3 (unknown edition) (Published by Federal)
6. Discovering our World Our Heritage 3 (Social Studies)  (unknown edition) (Published by Federal)
7. Interacting with Our World Our Needs (Social Studies)  (unknown edition) (Published by Federal)
8. My Pals are Here! English 3B (unknown edition) (Marshal Cavendish/Federal)

Prefer to pass on all together, 
Pick up at Sengkang MRT Station, 30 Nov - 3 Dec 2015, 8am to 1 pm only
Interested, Kindly leave your Name, Contact Number and your available pick up timing pls!

SL

__._,_.___

Posted by: Shiau Lin <limshiaulin@yahoo.com.sg>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___