Tuesday, May 26, 2015

[SgFreecycle] OFFER: Photo (Europe 2) with Frame (34" x 24") (Tampines)

 

I have the below photo which has been with me for 10 years. But I now wish to give to anyone who (i) either like to have both or (ii) only like to have the frame.
The size of the frame is 34" x 24" so it is quite big but the supporting cover has smudges and a little dirty, I reckon you must change the support cover but otherwise the entire frame is still very good and it might cost you a bit if you get a new one. As for the photo , you can have it if you promise you want it and will keep it. Otherwise, it is fine with me that I take back the photo and you can have the frame - enlarge your own photo and frame it. Contact me if you are keen.

Fair Offer Policy applies

__._,_.___

Posted by: kangkimlian <kangkimliang-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___