Sunday, September 30, 2012

[SgFreecycle] Women's Clothes

 

Hey,

I'm guilty of hoarding cloths and in desperate need to free some space in my (and my fiance's) closet heheh. My clothes consist of mostly black office skirts, tops and a few jackets, maxi skirts and one maxi dress, I think. I'm sorry to say that my clothes would fit only the super thin, especially the black skirts as they are mostly pencil skirts and have a tight fit. However the jackets and maxi skirts might fit you if you are a Medium. Feel free to ask me. The photos are in a folder titled "Women's Clothes" and may be found here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SgFreecycle/photos/album/0/list?mode=tn&order=mtime&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

The clothes are free girls! Collection point at Pioneer station. Or Tanjong Pagar. Happy shopping!

Thanks
Moreen

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___