Friday, September 30, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] OFFERED - Espresso cup and saucer set of 4 - (PONTCANNA)

 

I have a set of Nigella Lawson's brand of eggshell blue 4 espresso cups and 4 saucers. I would have sold them as they are like brand new but I really can't be bothered so I will give them to someone who sends me a nice email and would give them a good home.

If you're interested, please email me. It would be for collection for some time next week after 6pm.

I don't check email too often so please don't rush as it's not first come first served or anything like that. I'm in no hurry!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___