Monday, May 30, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] WANTED (Grangetown) - Hamster Cage

 

Hi

Does anyone have a hamster cage and accessories (like water bottle and stuff) that they no longer want? My sister in law has been desperate for one for ages, and I thought I would try and surprise her the next time I saw her. I am in Grangetown in the evenings and I work at the Heath, so can collect from most parts of Cardiff if I need to.

Super thanks

Helen

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___