Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] Offered: used canvases + board (Church Village)

 

I have a stack of different sizes of canvases, canvas board and acrylic board that have all been painted on but could be re-used. I thought it would be good for a student or someone who is practising painting and doesn't want the outlay of buying new canvases. The sizes range from tiny (around A6) up to about A2 but most are around A3. Some have some texture on so let me know if those aren't any good for you. If I don't reply to you in 24 hours then I won't have access to my e-mails until Sunday so please be patient.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___