Friday, April 29, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] wanted: washing machine (rhiwbina)

 

Hello, I desperately desperately need a washing machine. Ours died and my hubby is valiantly trying to fix it but frankly its dead. I can't afford a repair man let alone another washing machine, and with 2 small children I can't imagine managing without. If any kind soul is replacing one or has an old one in a garage I would be so grateful for the chance to be offered it. I can collect from anywhere, will take time off work if necessary.

Thank you for reading. Aimee

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___