Tuesday, July 21, 2020

[SgFreecycle] Re: Secondary One assessment books

 

Hi, you did not reply again. So is this a scam playing in trashnothing to fool others? There are many cases like this when the person had refused to give a phone number or any real mode of communications.

On 17 July, afternoon, I had sent a another reminder to let you know the time 11.45am that we agreed earlier and to please wait 5 minutes in case I am late. I even gave you 2 times of my mobile number just in case that day you need to sms me.

There are tens of empty chairs beside the lift belong to the clinic beside the lift and many concrete seats too so anyone can wait easily there. But in front of lift, I had waited 1 hour and even emailed you again and again in the time between but you still did not appear. 

How do you feel if someone played you like that? Or a company asked you come interview and you dressed and prepared everything then they told you sorry the interviewer went out, come another time?



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ben <benarto_@yahoo.com>
To: spideyspice <spideyspice-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020, 04:33:55 AM GMT+8
Subject: Re: Secondary One assessment books

I am very afraid this is another scam to play people around because I had waited 1 hour there. Please whatsapp me "xxxxxxxx" to show that you are a real recycle person and to rearrange. No mobile mode means only 1 thing: dangerous playing around without any proof of real communication.





On Saturday, July 18, 2020, 04:31:32 PM GMT+8, spideyspice <spideyspice-g1979@user.trashnothing.com> wrote:


Hihi .... im extremely sorry for missing the appt. Can we reschedule again


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.




-------- Original message --------
From: benarto_ <benarto_-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Date: 18/07/2020 12:02 pm (GMT+08:00)
To: spideyspice@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: Re: Secondary One assessment books

Hi, I am still downstairs now waiting since 11.47am. Please come now




On Monday, July 13, 2020, 05:22:01 PM GMT+8, Ben <benarto_@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, is there any number that I can sms when I arrive? I do not want you to wait at the lobby for 5 to 10 minutes. It is not nice to let you wait.

Regards.




On Monday, July 13, 2020, 03:50:46 PM GMT+8, spideyspice <spideyspice-g1979@user.trashnothing.com> wrote:

Hello Bernarto,
This Sat at 11.45 am is good.
Address:
Blk 209 Boon Lay Place
Lift lobby A.

regards.

On Monday, 13 July 2020, 01:02:20 pm GMT+8, benarto_ <benarto_-g1979@user.trashnothing.com> wrote:

Hi, can collect all the books on this saturday around 11.45am? Please let me know. Thanks.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ben <benarto_@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___