Monday, January 27, 2020

Re: [SgFreecycle] Wanted good working Fridge and Fan

 

I have a 3 door fridge that's still running strong blessing away. Pls contact me for pick up address if u still need.


Pick up area near Admiralty mrt station 
Need to be picked up by 6th Feb or earlier

Thanks
Aerick

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Jan 2020, at 7:52 PM, Grace Tantra tantragrace@yahoo.com.sg [SgFreecycle] <SgFreecycle-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Dear kind souls,

 

I'm looking for working Fridge , and fan for helping another family.

Please pm me, if u have one, and on their behalf , I would like to say thank in advance.

 

 

Best Regards,

Grace

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ngu See Kiet <ngusk@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()

.

__,_._,___