Sunday, November 17, 2019

[SgFreecycle] OFFER: 4 laminated wooden panels (171 Toa Payoh Lorong 1)

 

Hi fellow SgFreecyclers


I am re-offering these because a freecycler has changed her mind. Do let me know should you like to have:

4 panels with dark brown wood-grain laminated tops

Further details:

Possibly chipboard/particleboard

W 53 x L 83, H 1.58 cm


You can build something with them, paint on them, sit on them, use them as dividers, etc. I will place them in the recycle bin this coming Sunday if there is no taker; I do not have a place for them in my bedroom. Collection anytime can be discussed and arranged. Thank you for your kind attention!


Happy freecycling

Raymond from Toa Payoh

Check out the pictures at:
https://trashnothing.com/pics/029517656

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Raymond Yeo" <raymondyeobh-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___