Thursday, October 24, 2019

[SgFreecycle] OFFER: Office paper shredder (Siglap, East Coast)

 

Office paper shredder offered for free!
In need of repair though. Got jammed with paper so needs some disassembly to free jam and then put back together. I'm fairly sure it can be fixed and got working again, but don't have the time to do this myself.

It's a big office size unit with large capacity bin. Shreds into short strips (about 40mm by 4mm I'd guess). Also shreds / destroys CDs and DVDs etc. Shreds up to 10 sheets at a time and can handle staples. Mains powered with SG/UK 3-pin plug.

Collection from my condo at Siglap, East Coast. Any time for collection is fine as I can leave it outside our unit waiting for you.

Regards, James

Check out the pictures at:
https://trashnothing.com/pics/029398124

__._,_.___

Posted by: "James Smith" <james151-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___