Thursday, May 30, 2019

[SgFreecycle] OFFER: broken Arc Touch mouse (Fernvale (Sengkang))

 

This is the black model with silver scroller, and is the USB dongle version, not the Bluetooth version. Uses 2 AAA batteries, which I may include, but would be used ones.

The problem is that it does not seem to connect. It will connect if I hold down the left or right button, and stop responding if I release, so I suspect it's an internal issue on the PCB itself that could be repaired, but I don't have the time to do so.

Also, when I recently tested it, it no longer seems to turn off until I remove the batteries, which makes me suspect that this really could be an issue with the PCB itself.

Photos available on request.

Fair Offer Policy applies

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Kevin Bhasi" <kbhasi2-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___