Tuesday, January 29, 2019

[SgFreecycle] WANTED: Any 3G Nokia phone (any location)

 

I accidentally dropped my Nokia phone yesterday and the display is now dead. If anyone has a 3G Nokia phone that you no longer use, I would be very grateful if you could pass it on to me. I am not fussy and I have no need for a smartphone, just a simple old fashioned Nokia phone that can make phone call and send SMS is good enough for me.

Thank you very much in advance.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "singaporelocation-sgfreecycle" <singaporelocation-sgfreecycle-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___