Sunday, July 29, 2018

[SgFreecycle] OFFER: White maternity top (Marine Parade)

 

Ladies white maternity top, see photo for best description and size info on label.

**When replying, please make sure you include your name and when you will collect the item.**

Collection from our place at Marine Parade, opposite Parkway Parade and next door to Mercure Roxy hotel. Please understand that I am giving away lots of items and you need to make it easy for me to give you the items!

Due to the number of requests being received, I'm sorry, but it won't be feasible for me to reply to everyone. If I can give you the items then I will reply within one day by email. If you don't receive an email from me, then sorry, but the item has already gone to someone else. If I offer the item to you but don't hear back from you with a definite collection day and time within one day, then I will offer the item to the next person in the queue instead. Sorry, but I need to make this easy for myself and have wasted too much time chasing people to collect items this last week.

Please see my other offers in case there is something else you would like to collect at the same time. Click here to see the full list of things I am giving away:
https://trashnothing.com/?search=freestufffromjames

Kind regards,
James

Check out the pictures at:
https://trashnothing.com/pics/370749

__._,_.___

Posted by: "James Smith" <james151-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___