Sunday, July 30, 2017

[SgFreecycle] OFFER: Vacuum cleaner- electrolux (Sembawang Drive)

 

TO THE PEOPLE WHO WANT ITEMS- ITS REALLY GOOD IF YOU READ THE WHOLE POST FIRST !!!!

Many people never bothered to read my previous post, wasted my time liaising and emailing then saying "oh, i just realised its too far away"

others, didnt bother to have enough credit, and expected me to be at their beck and call. i have a broken arm and post mastectomy surgery and also moving house.. when i say call me when u get to my block, people play games and tell me things like each sms costs them 5 cents to send out.

DONT DO THIS !!!

now the vacuum cleaner is sitting here, because 2 'wonderful' people saw fit to play games with me and to lie !! Wasted my time and energy !

The next person who wants it write to me or i may just leave it downstairs

DONT ASK FOR DETAILS, GO DO A SEARCH AND U WILL FIND THE POST

Fair Offer Policy applies

__._,_.___

Posted by: "beijaflor3000" <beijaflor3000-g1979@user.trashnothing.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___