Wednesday, October 26, 2016

[SgFreecycle] WANTED: PRIMARY 1-4 ASSESSMENT BOOKS

 

Greetings of Peace and Joy! 

I am looking for primary 1-4 assessment books (English, Maths, Science) to use for my students. You may contact me here if you have them. I am not fussy, I am just hoping to save money and reduce waste by recycling used books. I will self collect at your convenience. Thank you in advance. 

Sincerely, 
Teacher Ella 


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: ella espinas <ella_gurly28@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___