Tuesday, June 28, 2016

[SgFreecycle] Wanted: Food rations and Hari Raya items

 

Hi! Any kind soul can bless me food rations? I am really in need of wet and dry food rations to cook for hari raya. Can anyone please help me. I am really really facing financial difficulties. Applied Sso but still no news. I pity my children. We can still use last year's baju kurung. For hari raya kuih,I told them they can have it when they go visiting at relative or friends house. I just wish my kids would be happy this Hari Raya like other children.
Thank you in advance.

__._,_.___

Posted by: muhammadakil09@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___