Friday, April 22, 2016

[SgFreecycle] Offer: Pregnancy Supplements (updated)

 

Hi,

I have the following to give:
- 1 opened bottle of Blackmores folic acid
- 8 small bottles of calcium pills
- 1 bottle of Obimin multi-vitamin

Calcium and obimin given by gynae. All quite new with long expiry. 

- To collect from MY BLOCK near Bedok MRT. I am pregnant and will not walk to the MRT.

- To communicate through EMAIL ONLY. Pls do not ask me to SMS you. If we fix a time then it's fixed. If you can't email on-the-go then do not Q for this.

- I will not reply everyone as there are too many emails. I will not reply impolite people. 

Thanks for the understanding. 

__._,_.___

Posted by: xj <xiaojune@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___