Monday, December 28, 2015

[SgFreecycle] Offer: Water Heater (used, slightly faulty)

 

Hello. I have a used and slightly faulty instant water heater (Joven EC602) that I want to get rid of. In case anyone may find it useful (or repairable), I would be happy to give it away. It was still working before I replaced it about a week ago, but at times the heating function just did not get activated. I had to turn the tap on and off a couple of times until the heating was activated. I don't really know what was wrong with it.  


If you are interested to get it, please text me at 9765 6415.  

Collection will only be at my place at Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. Thanks you.


__._,_.___

Posted by: somanyedm@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___