Saturday, June 27, 2015

[SgFreecycle] Hougang Spring Cleaning #3

 


I have a bunch of items I need to clear. I'll keep updating the list as things get claimed. Pick up from my block at Hougang, 5 min-walk from MRT. Sorry I can't meet you at MRT. Please take only what you need. Prefer not to deal with fussy folk.

1. Set of 9 Disney Princess foam mats. Clean but a little worn around the edges. Has a different princess on each mat. Numbered from 1-9.
2. Used Purple Dora Explorer Crocs Size 12/13...not used much but because of age, the designs are peeling off a bit. If you're not fussy or can glue them back, then you might like them.
3. Used Checkers white school shoes with three velcro straps...size US10. Used for about 3 months only but a few years ago.
4. Colour changing plastic coffee mug. Gift from Singtel to commemorate F1 in 2010. Old but unused.

Look under my album Hougang Spring Cleaning for pics. Some of the things are no longer available but I don't seem to be able to delete via my mobile. So if they are NOT listed in the description above, it means it's gone. Thanks!

__._,_.___

Posted by: msservos@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___