Friday, March 27, 2015

Re: Update: [SgFreecycle] OFFER: CLOTHES

 




Sent from Samsung Mobile


-------- Original message --------
From: Doris Chan
Date:22/03/2015 6:36 PM (GMT+08:00)
To: SgFreecycle@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Update: [SgFreecycle] OFFER: CLOTHES

Giving away the following:

1. Newborn singlet. 15 pcs. My girl grew too fat to fit in. Suits Singapore weather. (Item is light. Postage possible)

2. M sized tops.
3. L sized tops.
4. M sized maternity tops.
5. L sized maternity tops. 

I am now an XL after giving birth to the girl. I doubt I will ever be able to shrink back to an M or L.

Not for the fussy. Clothes are kept for some time and requires a good wash, otherwise they are in good condition.

6. M sized maternity dress.
7. L sized maternity dress.

Items are considered in mint condition. Because I don't fancy wearing dresses even when I'm pregnant. I'm quite a tomboy. :)

8. L sized bottoms (size 28 to 30) 

I can only continue to dream about fitting the hips into these...

This lot is huge, so I will divide it into 2 portions for 2 freecyclers (1 bag taken)

Please note that there will be no reserves. The first person who comes to pick up will get the clothes.

Collection Is At clementi west.

Let me know just before you make your way down and I will advise availability and address to pickup. 

In the spirit of sharing, 1 person can only collect 1 item. Please do not appear at my doorstep asking to collect everything.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

__._,_.___

Posted by: Doris Chan <dorischan78@yahoo.com.sg>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___