Friday, January 30, 2015

[SgFreecycle] Offer: Accessories - Ladies (silver925/foot scrub etc) (Sengkang)

 

http://i61.tinypic.com/u3ec9.jpg

 



ONE TO TAKE ALL.
925silver - earring, rings. Normal bracelet/necklace, a foot scrub (new), Hair towel, a few disposable toothbrush (not in picture)

The silver oxidize to black so please note you do need the liquid to wash them and they'll be good as new.


Collection Place: My block lift lobby opposite sengkang mrt

Collection time: Any day 1-5pm and after 700pm


Please leave the below for speedy process.

1) handphone number

2) name

3) day and specific timing to collect (On time)


NOTE:
1) I will not respond to RUDE or arrogant people and those who don't provide the above requests.

Some of you are so rude in getting free items from others or no-show. But that also means you don't need them.

2) I won't respond to those who no-show or rude to me in my previous recycle posts.

3) Late comers will not be entertained. I'm not interested in your "emergency" excuses. Please, at least have the courtesy of not making your giver waiting for you to give you items. 

4) Funny questions like structure of my block will be ignored. Personally, I've never know of any one sg HDB block with 5 different lift locations. But not mine.

5) Please do not email me multiple times. Please understand that I'm unable to respond to each individual email.


Thank you.



__._,_.___

Posted by: weemanga@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___