Wednesday, November 26, 2014

[SgFreecycle] OFFER: Free pass to Wild Wild Wet (Pasir Ris)

 

I have a free pass to wild wild wet in pasir ris Downtown East Hub that is expiring on November 30. I also have ten dollars of food vouchers you can claim and use at the same time. You can claim the vouchers this saturday and Sunday. My company gave them to me but I can't go and haven't gone because of my tight schedule.

If you want it just message me, we can meet at aljunied mrt tonight at 8 pm.

message me at 85124293, please no calls. The moment I have a taker I shall pull down this post. Thanks!

Sent from the trash nothing! Mobile App

__._,_.___

Posted by: iamwaycooler-g1979@user.trashnothing.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___