Friday, November 30, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] Wanted Wine making equipment Ely

 

Hi,does anyone have any wine making items they no longer need? I used to make it years ago and then I gave all my stuff away but now I'd like to take it up again. If you want to text me on 07732 312 722, I'll call you right back. Thank you in advance. I can pick up over the weekend or evenings next week. Mandy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___